Below is a list of projects that have been developed in the Experimental Farm Ressacada – UFSC
Old Projects Completed – Accountable – Years
- Analysis of primary and secondary metabolite profiling of seeds of local varieties and landraces of maize by spectroscopic, chromatographic, histological and chemotherapy – Plant Science – Prof. Marcelo Maraschin – 2009
- Examination of primary metabolic profile (protein, starch and lipids) and secondary (carotenoids, anthocyanins and acids ((poly) phenolic) rice of eight landraces of maize by chromatographic techniques, spectroscopic, histochemical and chemotherapy – Plant Science – Prof.Marcelo Maraschin – 2009
- Evaluation of methods and performance of winter cereals on the island of Santa Catarina – Prof. Julio Graeff Erpen – 2005
- Composters for solid waste from pigs – Prof. Renato Irgang – 2005
- Implementation of a model apiary in the Experimental Farm Ressacada – Prof. Afonso Inácio Orth, Prof. Antonio Carlos Machado da Rosa – 2005
See too the Ressacada Experimental Farm HISTORY!